MySQL Dump Timer is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-11-15. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000.
The MySQL Dump Timer is intended to backup MySQL databases and tables periodically (MySQL Dump). It also allows the transfer of a MySQL database and MySQL tables between different MySQL servers (= MySQL Backup AND MySQL Restore).
* Firewalls will not block the access to the MySQL database: A small PHP script which has to be copied to the webserver encapsulates (and encrypts) the access to the MySQL database.
* For every MySQL server different profiles can be defined.
* After every MySQL backup /MySQL dump it is possible to restore or transfer the MySQL tables to another MySQL server.
* (For examle: MySql databases from local computers can be transfered to remote servers in the internet and vice versa.)
* A scheduler can be customized to determine the MySQL databases and tables to be backup /dump -ed (and transferred / restore -d).
* Even if runtime limitations (timeouts) for scripts set by the providers you have no problems to backup MySQL databases or restore * MySQl databases because the data will be transferred compressed in parts of 100 KB - 5 MB packet size.
* The data can be transferred compressed (gzip) and encryped (blowfish or SSL) between client and server. If you backup MySQL databases (MySQL dump) the dumpfiles are stored compressed (gz-file).
MySQL Dump Timer (version 1.6.0) has a file size of 1.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 79 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.